On 18 Dec 2015 at 14:34, Sue wrote:

> Find A Grave, Inc., "Grave Records," database and images,
> /Findagrave.com/ (http://findagrave.com/ : accessed 12 Dec 2015); Jane
> June, memorial 19801302; created by "Tombstone Hunter," 9 Jun 2007.
>
> Source: Database & Images
> In detail:
>      Item of Interest: Jane June, memorial 19801302
>      Credit Line: created by "Tombstone Hunter," 9 Jun 2007
>
> This works well for what I need and produces an adequate citation.

I use "Find a Grave" as a single Master Source, and put the memorial number
in the detail record.

That gives me (and anyone else) enough information to find the source, at
least for as long as the "Find a Grave" web site lasts.

I include the cemetery name in the detail text, but I don't record that as a
source because I haven't been to the cemetery. Similarly, if it quotes an
obituary from a newspaper, I could include that in the detail text, but not
give the actual newspaper as the source, because that is not what I saw.

--
Keep well,
Steve Hayes