Try this link... It is what I paste in the detail window on an obituary source.
The name of the funeral home is set up as the master source and current date.
It works for me. Plus it is a reference as long as the funeral home maintains
website.

http://www.mourning.com/obituaries/Codrey-Navarre/#!/Obituary

Regards
Henry

Sent from my iPhone

>> On 19/12/2015 18:35, I Macaulay wrote:
>> You will be making your data illegal by copying the page.   There are
>> places in Legacy for everything that FAG has on its page.
>
> I dp have some understanding of copyright and I rarely, if ever,
> contravene it, but I believe that information that is posted to sites
> like FAG is put there so that other people can make use of it.  I am not
> copying the web page design, layout, etc, only the information that is
> on it.  The information I am recording includes the names of the website
> creator and the people who provided the data.  I am not using it for
> commercial purposes, but solely for personal family history research.
>
> It even says in Legacy, on the Source Details Text tab "Copy of the
> actual Source Text."
>
> I don't think I'm in any danger of being sued.
>
> --
> Jenny M Benson

> Online technical support: http://support.legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on