Thanks, Sue!  That seems like a good use of master source and fields.

Barton

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 05:34 PM, Sue wrote:

     Find A Grave, Inc., "Grave Records," database and images,
Findagrave.com (http://findagrave.com/ <http://findagrave.com/>
     : accessed 12 Dec 2015); Jane June, memorial 19801302; created by
     "Tombstone Hunter," 9 Jun 2007.

     Source: Database & Images

     In detail:

         Item of Interest: Jane June, memorial 19801302

         Credit Line: created by "Tombstone Hunter," 9 Jun 2007

     This works well for what I need and produces an adequate citation.

     Sue

     Susan Wallace Masse

     Stayton, Oregon

On 17-Dec-15 11:20 PM, Joan Powell