Okay, I went to the "loop" that I know is right, and even there, there is
no + sign next to the relationship, above the name. Is it possible that it
is because I am using Legacy 6.0? Also, I fear it is more involved than
just multiple relationships...there are several cases, and they are being
processed multiple times, in some cases over 10 times.