Hi June,

So you've got everyone entered into your database, but you haven't yet linked Simon SMITH to his wife Hannah JONES?

With Simon in the spouse area in Family View, right-click in the wife's area and then click on "Add a wife", and then in the next window that appears, click on "Link to an EXISTING person". You'll then see the Name List, where you can navigate to Hannah and select her.

Alternatively, you can right-click on Simon and select Add > Wife.

Or, via the menus, click on Add > Add Wife.

Or, via keyboard shortcuts, press AW (for Add Wife).

Whichever route you take, the key is to link to an existing person, instead of adding a new person.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy