I am trying to get the report I wish, but have run into a puzzling problem. My Descendant Report only goes 3 generations down. I have looked 16 times for an option to select how many generations, but do not find it. Why does it stop short of going all the way down to me? Everything looks OK when I check the children/parent connections. Can't figure it out.

Jane S.