From: "Brian L. Lightfoot" <br...@the-lightfoots.com>
Sent: Wed Mar 09 18:55:33 EST 2016
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Which report?

I think the reason that some users find that Report generation to be
overwhelming is that over the years Legacy has added more and more options
with a multitude of report types and appearances, all due to user demand.
Perhaps some users would find a simple one-button Report with no options the
easy way. But as we've all learned, there is no easy way in Genealogy.

Just my opinion.

Brian in CA
(Why would anyone in Canada think that CA would mean anything other than
California?)