The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Jane,

Funny,
I find Legacy's the easiest (and best by far) when it comes to
Reports.....

and the most difficult when it comes to charts.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Jane Sarles <sarlesinsi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have used Legacy for years, not always successfully, often challenged.
> My main problem has come when I need a particular kind of report.  It just
> seems unnecessarily complicated and the type of report I need is always
> quite hard to come by.
>
> I am afraid I may be at the end of my relationship with Legacy as a
> result.   For many reasons, the type of report I always seem to need
> (probably because I am sharing with others who share only 1 line of descent
> with me) is one which gives all the information between me and a particular
> ancestor.  And that is the very one that is so tough to arrive at, at least
> in my experience.
>
> Sadly,
>
> Jane S.
>
> On 3/9/2016 1:16 PM, Brian/Support wrote:
>
>> The generations to include in the report is set right on the Report page.
>> What number are you using?
>>
>> Brian
>> Customer Support
>> Millennia Corporation
>> br...@legacyfamilytree.com
>> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>>

>> On 09/03/2016 12:53, Jane Sarles wrote:
>>
>>> I am trying to get the report I wish, but have run into a puzzling
>>> problem.  My Descendant Report only goes 3 generations down.  I have
>>> looked 16 times for an option to select how many generations, but do not
>>> find it.  Why does it stop short of going all the way down to me?
>>> Everything looks OK when I check the children/parent connections.  Can't
>>> figure it out.
>>>
>>> Jane S.
>>>

> --

--- End Message ---