*From:*LegacyUserGroup
[mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of *Don
Quigley
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:10 PM
*To:* 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] WW I Draft Cards

This issue made me look closely at a WWI Draft card for a relative…and
I saw something that I’ve never noticed before. In the lower left
corner, at a 45-degree angle were the words: “If person is of African
descent, tear off this corner.”

I hate to venture a guess as to what that was used for.

Don Quigley

Escondido, CA

dwquig...@cox.net <mailto:dwquig...@cox.net>