CE WOOD, how do you link a Doxc or PDF file that is located on your computer to
the individual?

    On Sunday, April 3, 2016 9:38 AM, CE WOOD <wood...@msn.com> wrote:

 #yiv6568451375 #yiv6568451375 --.yiv6568451375hmmessage
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv6568451375
body.yiv6568451375hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv6568451375
If you want to link them rather than put everything into Legacy, create a Word
Docx file or PDF file in a folder on your computer and link that file to the
individual. The file could contain the contents of the blog or essay.

If it is an internet file, you can simply put the url as the source for
Unspecified. That comes before all the Event source spots in Legacy 7.5.

CE

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 18:42:16 +0800
From: c...@westnet.com.au
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Linking files

Ross,

If you want them in reports, then you'll have to copy and paste into Notes -
General, Event ... whichever is appropriate. Then make sure you've opted to
include that Note type in your report.

Cathy

Ross F Downes wrote:

Hi.

I'm a bit of of a newby to legacy Software.

I am wanting to link Blogs and Essays to a particular individual, in
such a way, that when I do a report just on that individual, that
linked material will be included. (even if it is sometimes many pages
long.)

Is my question clear? Are there any suggestions or pointers?

God Bless

Ros