Really?  well than Legacy should have a spam blocker or something.  NO One
should have to have this be a problem.  I do not care if Legacy is at fault or
not and that this e-mail is keeping it going, the fact that a spammer could use
this site to send these things is what is the issue.  You should have a way to
block this sort of stuff. If that is not the solution, then you should not be
telling others that they are the cause of the spam coming through, tell them
how to get rid of it.  I feel it is rude to blame others for spamming your
e-mail with this.  I checked the header details.  Finally after all these days
you thought enough to block the spammer.  That should have been done
immediately.