I have read the e-mails, I think that some of them sound rude in my opinion.
We should not have to have this kind of thing happen, While I understand that
the e-mail did not come from your site, the rudeness makes me want to answer
more and more.  It should just die now, you have made your point.  How do I get
off this e-mail list?  I do not want to be a part of something that has others
that get so annoyed they are rude. Thank you.

    On Friday, June 24, 2016 12:52 PM, Sherry/Support