From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lightfoot
Sent: June 29, 2016 10:25 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to make a gedcom from my legacy's fdb file

If you ask 100 people about the best gedcom reader, you are likely to get 100
different answers.

Keep in mind that gedcom files were not designed to be viewed by the human eye
but rather were developed as a means of data exchange between genealogy
software. So any reader that you use is merely a peek at what the information
looks like.

You already have one of the best gedcom readers at your fingertips…Legacy
family tree. But since that is where you started from, I might suggest another
easy way of viewing your data and that is to upload it to Ancestry.com. You
could use one of their paid subscription accounts or use their freebie service
at their “World Connect” servers (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/).

Brian in CA