I have none of these problems (see Brian’s post below; all other posts trimmed
off). There has been an occasional slowness in redrawing all the screen
components in Legacy – but I believe that is related to memory leaks in
Internet Explorer 11 when I have an excessive number of browser windows open in
it. That is not unique to Windows 10, either.

I have Windows 10 Professional 64-bit installed on this older computer, on an
SSD (solid state) drive.

It may be that despite its age (assembled in January 2012 – certainly not with
the “latest” components as I could not afford them), it has quite good graphics
and memory (RAM).

I use Legacy v8.0 Deluxe. I can use the mouse to grab it from any corner or
side and resize, etc. That happens quickly, no flickers or movements out of my
control. I have no complaints.

As a software application (leaving aside its purpose and functionality), Legacy
is not at all demanding on Windows or hardware.

Ian Thomas

Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia

[my modest 2012-assembled, mid-cost computer: Asus F1A75-V PRO desktop
motherboard, AMD Fusion A8-3870 FM1 3GHZ QuadCore CPU,

16GB Kingston 1333MHz DDR3 memory, Crucial 250GB SSD (added July 2015), several
additional 2Tb/3Tb HDD, Dell 2007WFP monitor. ]