From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lightfoot
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:11 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Incompatibility with Windows 10?

Everybody's RAM is "solid state". For what it's worth, I recently switched
to a new system using M.2 PCI drives (SSD) instead of HDDs yet the springy
resizing problem continued. I've gotten a few emails from others who claim
they have no problems. I'm beginning to wonder if the problem isn't with the
mouse or more properly, the mouse driver. I've always used a Logitech mouse
but as far as I know the window resizing thing is a Windows functionality.
Legacy only stores the coordinates of the last window in one of its users
files. But you'd think that if it is a mouse issue, then the problem would
be typical across all applications. Oh well, there are more pressing issues
to deal with.

I've been wanting to go to a dual monitor setup for a few months now but
until my existing monitor shows signs of faulty display, I'm stuck with
using a split window setup. Well, not really stuck. I could always just
throw out the existing and bite the bullet by purchasing two new ones. But
I've got better things to do with my money like pizza, more pizza, etc.

Brian in CA