In the Legacy News released yesterday there was a statement that said ".all
Legacy Family Tree software is $10 off for a limited time (comes with a FREE
upgrade to Legacy 9 when it is released)."

My question is what will EXISTING Legacy 7 and 8 users have to pay to get
the Legacy 9 upgrade or will it be free as all other upgrades? Will we have
to purchase Legacy again, if so it could be worth buying Legacy 8 again now
at the reduced price and then getting the free upgrade when Legacy 9 is
released.

I am sure many existing users would like this clarified as soon as possible.

Geoff