The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
I see so many complaints about the new Legacy I just have to add my 2 cents
worth.
I am absolutely in love with the new program.  I've been able to find extensive
information thru the "Find A Grave" & the "Family Search" additions.  It has
re-inspired me in my genealogy searches and I couldn't be happier with the
"MyHeritage" access.
Because of the new info I've had to merge many locations in my files.  (Reason
for complaint?)  Nope, while I was adding United Kingdom locales I found and
added MANY "Battles of..." information to the individuals that died in the
battle, famous and not so well known.  What an addition the the history of our
families.
I have been unrelated families added to my database since a friend and I are
researching families with roots in our small county in West Virginia.  What a
joy to learn again what I didn't understand when I was in school learning that
dry information.
Thanks, Legacy/Ancestry, A whole new world has been opened for me.  I'm in my
late 70s and feel young again with so much to do.  "God put me on this earth to
accomplish a certain number of things; at this rate I have so much to do, I'm
never gonna die!"
JC

--- End Message ---