I am a long time Legacy user.  Recently, I also started using MyHeritage.
I had the same concerns about the quality of some of their information.
However, I have realized that I am the final judge about what gets added to
my tree.  In spite of some questionable sources I have discovered some that
were both new and accurate.  Without the new source suggestions I might
have missed them altogether.  This is the same situation we have always
faced:  Is the new information we find accurate?

Dean Adams

Dean Adams