From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Richard Van Wasshnova <rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:15 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Media File Transfer

Cathy,

The media relinker seems like a recipe for disaster. If it should find a file
with the right name in some off the wall folder it probably is not the sane
file and I wouldn't want my laptop Legacy to mismatch the desktop (disaster).

If anyone is creating incomplete media backups due to exceeding the 260
character filepath/name then it is a serious problem. If they only have Legacy
on one computer I don't know they could check for the problem but they should.
Since George does have a 2nd computer with Legacy it is important to all of us
to discover if problem is from exceeding 260 char.

George,

What if you create a media backup with shorter filename. My default is:
vanwasshnova-media 2016-12-06 9.28.37 AM.zip but could be shortened to vw-media
Dec-06.zip at least to try to fit more media files if not all.

Richard