I use Media Relinker occasionally and it does a great job IF you have not
renamed any of your files.  If you have renamed a file you will have to relink
it manually which can be time consuming if you have a lot of files that were
renamed.  I only rename my files when I’m doing a major overhaul of my media
files and want the file names to be consistent.

All of my image and other source files are kept in a folder outside of Legacy
then link everything within Legacy to that folder (and subfolders).  It was
residing on my hard drive, but now that I’m using two laptops I find it easier
to just keep it on OneDrive so both copies of Legacy will only be using the
current data file and they both have access to OneDrive.  DropBox should be
able to do the same thing.  I don’t use DropBox because I have more storage on
OneDrive and I have had issues with DropBox holding my data hostage when I
didn’t upgrade for more space because it was getting close to the limit.  After
that I never used it again.  Why pay for it when I can get more space for free
from Microsoft.

Bill Boswell