I am well aware of the Mail management options, I managed all the mailing lists for Millennia when I worked for the company. The company made the decision not to allow digest mode so my statement that you either get all messages or none was correct so far as I know. Of course they may have changed to allow digest mode after I left the firm.

Brian Kelly