On 3 Feb 2017 at 16:16, Barbara Ford wrote:

> Okay, got it. I think I may at least try keeping 6, if it will work on Windows
> 10, and I'm very much "on" to keeping it in the directories as you mention
> here, Steve. So, I'll do that on the new computer and at last try it, with not
> upgrading after all. My two issues (will 6 work on Windows 10, and does the
> later version allow embedded photos) have been answered in such a way that I
> believe I can stick with 6. Thanks, Barb

If you do that, and are happy that everything is working correctly on your
new computer, you might like to check the Legacy web site for the new
features of the latest version, to see if any of them would be useful to you.

I suggest that you wait for Version 9, if you're happy with 6 for the moment,
as it may have other new features that might be useful.

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: sha...@dunelm.org.uk