From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Lachance
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 10:51 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Ver. 9 - Right Click - Family View - issue or not

Using the new version, in the family view, I've found, at least in my case,
what may be an issue.  Wondering if anyone else had had this?

For example, using a wife for whom I never had parents before, when I right
click on the "add father" or "add mother" -  the window that opens is the
individual view of the person I am trying to add the parents to.

Same issue - if I have the parents' names already in place and I right click on
the name of either one, a pop-up allows me to click "edit the father" or "edit
the mother".  When clicking on either choice, the individual view for the child
(not either parent) opens for editing purposes.

I wasn't this way in ver. 8.

Anybody else experiencing "right-click" issues?

Thanks

Larry