From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: May 22, 2017 00:07
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hash Tags

Ron,

If the cemetery is entered into the Addresses, then you need to go to View -
Master Lists - Addresses - Event, highlight the right one and use Show List.
Once you see the list, use the Create Search list button, then close out
back to the main Legacy screen and you should get a pop-up asking if you
want to view the Search list you just created.
There you can use Options - Assign a Hashtag to everyone in the list.

How you get a relevant search list depends on how things are entered.
eg if you had entered a special Cemetery event and put the name of the
cemetery in the Event Description, then you'd do a Detailed search on Event
Description.
If it was only in Burial notes then you'd search Burial notes.

Cathy