On 6/15/17 my computer automatically updated to the latest Windows 10 Pro
version 1703.  Everything seems to work fine except Legacy 9.0.  It actually
locks up now trying to run Windows Installer.  My only option is to use the
Windows Task Manager to end the Legacy app. This is actually not a totally
new problem.

All versions of Legacy have always had a little glitch loading for at least
the last 5 to 6 years.  It has always conflicted with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011,
but there was a little workaround I discovered to let me continue.  When I
click on the icon to load Legacy, the Windows Installer window appears with
the instruction to "Insert the 'AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011' disk and click OK."
I've always clicked Cancel, and Legacy continued to load with no further
problems.  Legacy is the only program on my computer that has ever had this
problem.

Now Legacy will not continue.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jim