Cathy,

I’m sorry I haven’t responded to your message, but I’ve been working with
Legacy Support to try to fix my problem.  However, we have not had any success
in loading and running Legacy.  I’m still working on it, but Support finally
gave up and suggested I reformat my drive.  I’m not ready to do this, and
Legacy 9.0 is running fine on my desktop PC.  It just won’t run on this laptop.
 They both have the latest Creators Update installed and the latest version of
Legacy installed.  On my laptop the Windows Installer dialog box appears
immediately after clicking on the Legacy and locks, which I have to end using
the Windows Task Master

FYI, the link below refers to a Fix It tool that is no longer supported by
Microsoft.  I did eventually find a Microsoft replacement to Fix It under the
heading ‘Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed’ at
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed.
  I was able to completely uninstall AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011, which was helpful,
but this new Microsoft program doesn’t even see Legacy.

No matter what I do I cannot run Legacy on this computer.  This all happened
after I installed the Creators Update.  I appreciate the help, but I believe
there is no easy solution.

Thanks,

Jim