Ian, it's simpler than that! Just go to the Legacy Home page in
Legacy. On the right, it tells you if you have the latest update. If
you don't, just click in that box and it will update all by itself!.

Joyce

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Ian Macaulay <macau...@icmac.ca> wrote:
> I botched the automatic update that legacy provides every 30 days.  How do
> get it update  without going through my browser?
>
> Like Reset the clock to 20 days?
>
> Ian
>
> --
>   ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
> Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
>               Macaulay Genealogy
>                  Family Matters
>       Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario
>
> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any
place, but especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater,
born 1789 in Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
http://drinkwater.one-name.net/index.php