Legacy does not do automatic updates every 30 days, they are issued as necessary. The last update was 13 Jun to build 9.0.0.189.

Do you mean the reminder to check for updates every 30 days instead. That is set in options 12. Other Settings > Section 12.5 Message Boxes. The update reminder is on the prompts/Reminders tab. If you updated to 9.0.0.189 your 30 day reminder will not be due until 12 or 13 July.

If the update to 9.0.0.189 failed you should still see that there is a new update when you are on the Legacy Home Tab and should be able to update from there.

Brian Kelly