Roberta you should be able to move Legacy as well, unless you have legacy
newer than 8 in which case it might be different.  I have Legacy 8.  On the
top right hand corner there should 3 spots, the one in the middle will make
legacy smaller and will allow you to drag the program to the other monitor.

Crystal