And if we all use the same company the results will be more cohesive.  They
so far have been a fantastic company to deal with.  FTDNA   has made a
world of difference to my genealogical research.

Ian

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Michele Lewis <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
> wrote:

> I'll revise my statement. FTDNA does full yDNA testing and not just a
> haplogroup :)
>
> On Sep 17, 2017 5:46 PM, "Denise Moss-Fritch" <d.mossfri...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Your original comment was:
>>
>> “FTDNA.  They are the only ones that do yDNA testing.”
>>
>> Why is it you seem to be against any company other than FTDNA offering
>> yDNA tests? DNA testing has changed and continues to change dramatically
>> since I had my first test nearly five years ago.

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario