Cathy,
  Thanks.  I went to the location you mentioned and deleted the word
"someone" and clicked on "SAVE" and it corrected it on all the people I had
with no known spouse name.  The "married someone" just looked extremely
awkward to me.  Right now I just have "married" until I can think of
something better that would fit.  Thanks again.​