Ruth,
That's good. I thought it probably did if you hadn't edited the Wording tab.

Yes Jennifer - I just omit the "someone" and leave married

Same for relationships - "had a relationship" though hidden within Legacy is another option that overrides that one and it generally reads "had a child." Since I prefer that for most cases, I don't fuss too much about it.

Cathy

Ruth Mohr <mailto:2rgm...@gmail.com>
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 11:45 AM
Cathy,
Thanks. I went to the location you mentioned and deleted the word "someone" and clicked on "SAVE" and it corrected it on all the people I had with no known spouse name. The "married someone" just looked extremely awkward to me. Right now I just have "married" until I can think of something better that would fit. Thanks again.​

Cathy Pinner <mailto:genea...@gmail.com>
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 11:04 AM
The Option that controls this is Options - Customise 8.7
You can change the wording there to get rid of the "someone" - I do. There is no Apply button or Refresh on the marriage screen so I'm not positive that it updates automatically or whether it is for future entries. I don't think it overwrites if you have already made your own Wording options.

Cathy

Ruth Mohr wrote:
Ruth Mohr <mailto:2rgm...@gmail.com>
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 8:52 AM
Thanks Leon. I will try doing it the slow and correct way. I was hoping for a "one wording fits all" . Thanks again. Ruth​

Leon Chapman <mailto:chap...@gmail.com>
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 8:25 AM
Ruth:

Go to the person that has no wife and click on their Marriage information below the two people in family view.
In this window, select the Tab at top that says:  Wording Options.

You can change the wording options to whatever you like there for that couple. Try a few things and print/preview a report and see what your changes look like in the report.

You will need to do this for each family you do not have a spouse for if you want the wording changed.

___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com <mailto:chap...@gmail.com>
-----