Thanks, Jane, that’s what I do. Shared events don’t work for me either.

From: Jane Linkswiler
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:22 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copy an event

I started using the Shared Event and made it work rather well but for one
thing: it does not allow me to alter any individual sentences, they get changed
for everyone. Then I heard about the Event Clipboard, tried it and love it.
With this one, I can change or add to what is pasted and it only changes that
one person.

Jane in Phoenix