Where can I find the "baby steps" for transferring my DNA stuff to
MyHeritage?  My test was done at FamilyTree and I am just beginning to
struggle of learning DNA too.  Sorry, but computer technology is NOT
intuitive to me even after many years of struggling with it.  I have a
strong love/hate relationship with my puters.  I almost envy a 6-year-old's
comfort level with computers!
Linda