You can create a "Scrapbook" (View ribbon) and include all graphics
you've linked to in your Family File. However, if you've linked
document files (doc, PDF, xls), those can't be printed ou.

Also, from Scrapbook, you can print a Media File List so you can see a
list of all the files you've linked to.

Sherry