To all who've replied....

The documents I refer to consist of any format you can think of: WORD, JPG,
PDF, TIF.

I store all my documents in the format yyyy-mm-dd (if known)
Surname,Given,ID#, type document. So for this exercise for Henry say I have
a birth record, marriage record, death notice, and a will. These would look
like this:
1910-01-28 Brown,Henry (990) - birth cert
1932-07-13 Brown,Henry (990) - marriage cert
1950-03-25 Brown,Henry (990) - death cert
1950-03-02 Brown,Henry (990) - obit
1949-02-02 Brown,Henry (990) - will

What I've been mulling around is something for Henry Brown (Legacy ID 990)
that would include his INDIVIDUAL sheet, or FGS, with any documents
associated with his ID #.

Thus, what I'd like is a 'container/report' for Henry Brown (990) his
INDIVIDUAL SHEET, (or FGS) with all 5 of these documents in it.

The only solution I've come up so far would be to manually create a
separate 'portfolio' for each individual in my database that would contain
this information.

I did take a look at CLOOZ and it looks like it might might have some
promise. AND, the scrapbook option needs to be checked out further.

Then again perhaps, my idea is a pie in the sky and fool hardy and
unattainable one.....

gc