If you want to argue with the guidelines, go ahead, Carrie. These have
been in place since the Legacy Lists first started...

I'm not looking at changing rules. You *could* consider the MyHeritage
website as an "add-on program"..... But they *do* own Legacy and I see
no reason why the website for the company that owns Legacy can't be
discussed.

Sherry

(And I haven't a clue where that horrid URL came from, but it does
take you to the Legacy User Group Guidelines web page)