I have used Legacy for at least 8 years and have always had prompt replies
to my questions.  I agree - - if you don't like the program change to
another - -

For those of you out there who are programmers and think you have a better
way - - make it!

Thank you Legacy for a great program - - my only wish is that it would run
on my Mac!  😉