The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
I have my 135,000 person database installed on 6 different genealogy program
platforms, and each one has it's pros and cons. None are perfect, and if I
can't do something on one of them, I use another. From what I've seen from
following this forum, most of the problem are user problems. Not understanding
what the program can or cannot do. With the many different and strange ways
that people want to use it for, I certainly do not blame the programmers. They
cannot anticipate what you want to do. If you don't like it, use another
platform. Been doing this for 35+ years.
Wayne