I have been a user of Legacy Deluxe for  a number of years. I have been
quite content with Version 8 and refused the almost daily pop-up to upgrade
to Version 9. This morning when I opened my file to add data, I notice that
the usual information did not appear in the Index and the data in some
columns was replaced by a message that it was part of the Deluxe edition,
as if I did not already have it.  I also noted that my settings on the
Family pages (fonts and sizes) were  changed.

How do I correct this? I have the original installation CD. Should I try
reinstalling the program? I have 25 years of research in that file and
cannot afford a screw-up.

Vincent Caissie