Then one cannot find on a map if historic locations used. With many relatives
in West Virginia I have this problem. WV did not become a state until June 20,
1863.  On top of that many counties within the state were divided over many
years, far too many for me to recall them all. Then there is the problem of
knowing locations but not dates so one cannot be certain of entries
Bill

Sent from my iPhone