My opinion is that NO-ONE should automatically be subscribed to the newsletter.
 Neither an  administrator nor anyone else has the right to decide that you
downloaded the software so therefore we will subscribe you to the newsletter.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but then again in this day and age everyone is
offended about something.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile