From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:03 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Announcement from the staff

Michele Morrison,
When that happens and you know the program is OK, then simply reinstalling it
is often enough for the security program you use to leave it alone.

If not, here is an article from Legacy Support on the elements of Legacy that
you may need to make exclusions in your antivirus or firewall
<http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-01060/14/Tips-and-How-Tos/How-to-set-your-Legacy-exceptions-in-your-Anti-virus.html><http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-01060/14/Tips-and-How-Tos/How-to-set-your-Legacy-exceptions-in-your-Anti-virus.html>
I've never had to use any of this.

Cathy

Michele Morrison<mailto:michele25m...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 26 January 2020 6:32 AM
Please help.
I just completed the update and my antivirus told me that Legacy.exe was a
virus and removed it from my computer?
What's going on?

Michele

John Faulks<mailto:johnfau...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 26 January 2020 5:58 AM
Open you Deluxe copy of Legacy and go to the "Legacy Home" tab. On the right
you will see an update panel. If it is version 9.0.0.339 you are updated. If
not highlight the update link and it will download and install for you.

John Faulks
Gmail account

Pat Hickin<mailto:pph...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 26 January 2020 5:53 AM
I can't see how to update without paying anything. I have the DeLuze version.

Pat

John Faulks<mailto:johnfau...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 26 January 2020 5:26 AM
Yes