From: Margaret Gagliardi
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:04 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Survey - Syncing

Jerry,
I also use a USB or External Hard Drive to backup - after backing up to my PC.
How do you update your 2nd PC?
Thanks
Margaret

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:48 PM Ward Walker <wnkwal...@rogers.com> wrote:

  I also use a USB drive, except that my _live_ .fdb and media files are on it.
My backups go to the computer’s hard drive (and from there automatically to the
cloud using Carbonite).

    Ward