Under file properties you will find your Family File Information:

If you use Dropbox, set your family file folder to save to your Dropbox folder
– syncs every time as long as you only have Legacy open on one computer at a
time.

I have been using this for years with no issues – all relevant files will be
saved to this location.

Cheers,

Ian Hocking