From: "Jenny M Benson" <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Sent: 07/04/2020 21:21:50
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Faulty Search

On 07/04/2020 17:41, Chris Hill wrote:

     My guess is that there is a 1841 census record (6 Jun 1841) on the person
whose marriage she was a witness to. I think that, logically, a shared event is
always tied back to the original event person rather than the person it is
shared to.

     Potentially a programming error, but I suspect more likely a case 'we did
not think about it'. If that is the case it would be a reason to raise it as in
issue.

That sounded like a very sound idea and I thought you might have cracked it,
but I changed the 1841 Census date on both of the wedding couple and ran the
Search again and STILL the wrong person (their witness) appeared in the Search
List.

-- Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK