On 08/04/2020 15:14, Jenny M Benson wrote:
Latest news!  Having written the above I went back to carry on with the task I had been doing and the very next person to come up in the Search was another rogue!  Again, she meets the 2nd two criteria but not the first, and again she is Witness to a Marriage and therefore has a Shared Event.

That should give the programmers a very clear picture and I will now report this as a bug.

I sent my file to Jairmie in Support and he reported back that there was. indeed, a bug to do with Shared Events and Event Dates. The solution is to search firstly for everyone with the required Event type (which in my case was England Census) and then to search the Search List with the 3 criteria I wanted.

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK