To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] EDITING LOCATIONS, tagging, etc.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:18:30 -0400, "Patricia Hickin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought perhaps I could tag or bookmark each individual I wanted to
change, but I don't see a way to do that from the locations list.

Am I missing something??

Yes. When you Show List for a location, you'll see the tagging options
on the bottom of that screen.

It doesn't tell me where on earth to FIND the "Advanced Tagging window" and
I still don't know where to find it!!!

Edit>Tag Records (CTRL-T)

--

Dennis M. Kowallek