Simon Ward wrote:

> _I_ think this discussion is healthy, and will give people ideas on
> what
> to look out for when the licence is released.

Sure, I wouldn't dispute that it's healthy. I would just observe that
perceived failings may actually not have been failings for several
months. As I said it would be good, very good indeed, to get the new
licence published - a lot of this has already been addressed, and
thus it's ultimately wasted effort which could productively be spent
on finding the failings with the _current_ draft.

cheers
Richard