2009/7/6 Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>:
> I just checked out the BBC web site and while they say "please get a
> parent's permission before taking part in any bbc.co.uk community if
> you're under 16", there is nothing remotely referencing COPPA there. Nor
> does it say "if you're under 13 you may not look at our web site".

Quote next section...
"If you're under 16:
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else
(for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address
or email address)."

Not capturing any personal information from under 13 year olds,
effectively makes them except from COPPA.

/ Grant